- Electric or Pneumatic Actuator?
- The AVCO 1500 series Cryo ball valve performs in the Cryogenic market
- AVCO’s 1100 Series High Performance Ball Valve is versatile, in stock and can be custom ordered!
- AVCO 1000 Series Metal Seated Ball Valves with shorter lead times!
- 1500 Series Cryogenic Ball Valve Applications
Tag Archives: AVCO
In today’s world of increasing technology, there is a greater need for valve automation via actuators and AVCO caters for almost every scenario. Continue reading
The Alloy Valves and Control (AVCO) 1500 series cryogenic ball valve is designed and engineered to handle extreme low temperatures for cryogenic fluids such as liquid oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen to -320oF (-196oC). Gas Separation plants, Food Processing, Aerospace and … Continue reading
1100 Series The Alloy Valves and Control (AVCO) Series 1100 is a high performance ball valve that is designed and engineered in a three-piece construction. It is able to handle a wide array of fluid flow conditions due to its … Continue reading