The metal seated ball valve is a versatile and high performance product. It’s used in such services as chemical, food processing, steam, thermal fluids, and water/oil/gas. The metal seated ball valve is Class 600 to two inches. The valve is rated to class V. The metal seated valve is engineered to withstand high temperatures and function in abrasive services. This product is bi-directional and has a full port, an important feature of the valve which allows no restriction through the ball orifice and with the ability to open and close in 90 degree rotation. The ball and seat can be used independent of each other and features include the ability to be automated as well as a replaceable seat, ball, and stem. Valve body materials include carbon steel, chrome moly, 316 stainless steel, Monel, and Hastelloy C. Ball materials are 316 stainless steel, hardened, and lapped; stem materials are 17-4 stainless steel and K-Monel; seat material is cobalt/nickel. The metal valve end connections are NPT, SW, BW, 150, 300, and 600 flange. Stainless steel body bolts and stainless steel lockable levers are standard. Please contact us for more information on AVCO Metal Seated Ball Valves and how it can apply to your needs.
- Electric or Pneumatic Actuator?
- The AVCO 1500 series Cryo ball valve performs in the Cryogenic market
- AVCO’s 1100 Series High Performance Ball Valve is versatile, in stock and can be custom ordered!
- AVCO 1000 Series Metal Seated Ball Valves with shorter lead times!
- 1500 Series Cryogenic Ball Valve Applications