Spring return electric actuators are used for applications that require an automatic shut-down in case of a catastrophic power loss. Spring return electric actuators are used in such industries as chemical, food processing, hydraulic, oil/gas, pharmaceutical, and steam. Features of this product include an extruded aluminum body, die cast aluminum end caps, position indicator with NAMUR slot for simplified accessory mounting, blow-out proof pinion for corrosion protection, dual opposed rack pistons with low friction bearings, and adjustable travel stops to facilitate exact valve alignment. Depending upon model size the operation speed is between 0.3 and 6 seconds. Supply pressure ranges from 35 psig minimum to 150 psig maximum. Stainless steel body bolts and stainless steel lockable levers are standard. Please contact us for more information on a spring return electric actuator and how it can apply to your needs.
- Electric or Pneumatic Actuator?
- The AVCO 1500 series Cryo ball valve performs in the Cryogenic market
- AVCO’s 1100 Series High Performance Ball Valve is versatile, in stock and can be custom ordered!
- AVCO 1000 Series Metal Seated Ball Valves with shorter lead times!
- 1500 Series Cryogenic Ball Valve Applications