The v-port ball valve is designed to meet the highest industry standards for dynamic performance. It is designed to have either a v-shaped ball or a v-shaped seat, this allows the orifice to be opened and closed in a more controlled manner with a closer to linear flow characteristic. V-port ball valves are used in such services as chemical, dry/liquid chlorine, food processing, hydraulic, oxygen, steam, thermal fluids, vacuum, and water/oil/gas. This product has a full port, a critical component of the valve which allows no restriction through the ball orifice and the ability to open and close with 90 degree rotation. This product also has ANSI Class shutoff to prevent leakage and the end connections are NPT, butt weld, socket weld, and flanged (150#, 300#, 600#). Stainless steel body bolts and stainless steel lockable levers are standard. Please contact us for more information on our v-port ball valve and how it can apply to your application.
- Electric or Pneumatic Actuator?
- The AVCO 1500 series Cryo ball valve performs in the Cryogenic market
- AVCO’s 1100 Series High Performance Ball Valve is versatile, in stock and can be custom ordered!
- AVCO 1000 Series Metal Seated Ball Valves with shorter lead times!
- 1500 Series Cryogenic Ball Valve Applications